Welcome to my Blog!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Media clip

I prefer the first media clip because it has a lot of detail. I understood it very well, it was interesting, and I enjoyed it too. Also it does not continue for a very long while or a very short while as well. This media clip is of course not the exact original one but this media clip helps you understand about what happened in a more adventurous and funny way. They combined funny cartoons which made the whole story look and sound better for children our age and even younger. In my opinion I think that the best media clip for a reader to understand is the first one by far. This is because it explains what is going on very well unlike the other two media clips that skip the beginning and talk super fast that if you did not know the real story then you would be totally lost. And it is also more easier to get a grip of the real story.



No comments:

Post a Comment