Welcome to my Blog!

Thursday, March 17, 2011


Business State

Phone Assassin strangles IT manager!

By: Elias Sapachlaris, American International School of Cyprus, Grade 8

Today a strange incident has occurred. In Business Tower LTD, a “Phone Assassin” has been said to strangle, but not kill an innocent IT manager while trying to fix the phone. The only witness but also innocent IT manager said that “it was the most horrifying time of his life” and then stated “I quit!” Although this is the first time that something like this has happened, we need to find out what caused this to happen or how created this. Also this might be a sign of evolution coming fast. The “phone assassin” has said “I will not tell you anything that I know. Never!” CSI investigators have tried to negotiate with the “phone assassin” but the thief has been exceptionally smart and has asked for a lawyer! Another quote of the “phone assassin” is “it was an accident, I did not know what I was doing, and I’m sorry for all the trouble that I caused.

Special thanks to CSI and Elias Sapachlaris who both had the courage and take on such a dangerous “phone assassin”.

No comments:

Post a Comment